79 per cent satisfaction with First Capital Connect services, says report
- Credit: Archant
Rail operator First Capital Connect has claimed passengers are overwhelmingly satisfied with its services.
The firm pointed to the results of the latest National Passenger Survey (NPS), which revealed an “overall satisfaction” score of 79 per cent.
The firm insisted its future plans “aim to boost these results even further going forward providing passengers with better value for money”.
The 79 per cent score was two per cent lower than its autumn 2012 results.
The biggest improvement overall for FCC was in “how the train company deals with delays” where satisfaction rose by 10 per cent from this time last year, but was still languishing at just 43 per cent satisfaction.
You may also want to watch:
* A special report on the findings and passengers’ reaction to the service is in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out now.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place