79 per cent satisfaction with First Capital Connect services, says report
- Credit: Archant
Rail operator First Capital Connect has claimed passengers are overwhelmingly satisfied with its services.
The firm pointed to the results of the latest National Passenger Survey (NPS), which revealed an “overall satisfaction” score of 79 per cent.
The firm insisted its future plans “aim to boost these results even further going forward providing passengers with better value for money”.
The 79 per cent score was two per cent lower than its autumn 2012 results.
The biggest improvement overall for FCC was in “how the train company deals with delays” where satisfaction rose by 10 per cent from this time last year, but was still languishing at just 43 per cent satisfaction.
You may also want to watch:
* A special report on the findings and passengers’ reaction to the service is in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out now.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon