79 per cent satisfaction with First Capital Connect services, says report
- Credit: Archant
Rail operator First Capital Connect has claimed passengers are overwhelmingly satisfied with its services.
The firm pointed to the results of the latest National Passenger Survey (NPS), which revealed an “overall satisfaction” score of 79 per cent.
The firm insisted its future plans “aim to boost these results even further going forward providing passengers with better value for money”.
The 79 per cent score was two per cent lower than its autumn 2012 results.
The biggest improvement overall for FCC was in “how the train company deals with delays” where satisfaction rose by 10 per cent from this time last year, but was still languishing at just 43 per cent satisfaction.
You may also want to watch:
* A special report on the findings and passengers’ reaction to the service is in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out now.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 10 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes