79 per cent satisfaction with First Capital Connect services, says report
- Credit: Archant
Rail operator First Capital Connect has claimed passengers are overwhelmingly satisfied with its services.
The firm pointed to the results of the latest National Passenger Survey (NPS), which revealed an “overall satisfaction” score of 79 per cent.
The firm insisted its future plans “aim to boost these results even further going forward providing passengers with better value for money”.
The 79 per cent score was two per cent lower than its autumn 2012 results.
The biggest improvement overall for FCC was in “how the train company deals with delays” where satisfaction rose by 10 per cent from this time last year, but was still languishing at just 43 per cent satisfaction.
You may also want to watch:
* A special report on the findings and passengers’ reaction to the service is in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out now.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 6 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday