Traffic back to normal after A1(M) pile-up near Welwyn
TRAFFIC has returned to normal on the A1(M) after a three car pile-up caused chaos during rush hour this morning (Thursday). According to police, a white
TRAFFIC has returned to normal on the A1(M) after a three car pile-up caused chaos during rush hour this morning (Thursday).
According to police, a white Citroen ZX, a white Ford Transit Van and a silver BMW coupe were involved in the collision, which took place at around 8am on the northbound carriageway near J6 for Welwyn.
An ambulance was called and one motorist was treated for minor injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the motorway was re-opened at 9.07am.
You may also want to watch:
She added earlier reports that a fourth vehicle - a black Nissan Navara - was also involved were unfounded.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire