Traffic back to normal after A1(M) pile-up near Welwyn
TRAFFIC has returned to normal on the A1(M) after a three car pile-up caused chaos during rush hour this morning (Thursday). According to police, a white
TRAFFIC has returned to normal on the A1(M) after a three car pile-up caused chaos during rush hour this morning (Thursday).
According to police, a white Citroen ZX, a white Ford Transit Van and a silver BMW coupe were involved in the collision, which took place at around 8am on the northbound carriageway near J6 for Welwyn.
An ambulance was called and one motorist was treated for minor injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the motorway was re-opened at 9.07am.
You may also want to watch:
She added earlier reports that a fourth vehicle - a black Nissan Navara - was also involved were unfounded.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told