Traffic back to normal after A1(M) pile-up near Welwyn
TRAFFIC has returned to normal on the A1(M) after a three car pile-up caused chaos during rush hour this morning (Thursday). According to police, a white
TRAFFIC has returned to normal on the A1(M) after a three car pile-up caused chaos during rush hour this morning (Thursday).
According to police, a white Citroen ZX, a white Ford Transit Van and a silver BMW coupe were involved in the collision, which took place at around 8am on the northbound carriageway near J6 for Welwyn.
An ambulance was called and one motorist was treated for minor injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the motorway was re-opened at 9.07am.
You may also want to watch:
She added earlier reports that a fourth vehicle - a black Nissan Navara - was also involved were unfounded.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 What time will the election results come in?
- 5 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say