Top gardening company lands awards treble
A LANDSCAPING company is celebrating after scooping a hat-trick of awards at what has been dubbed the “gardening Oscars”.
Gardens For Life took home three awards at the annual Association of Professional Landscapers (APL) awards last month.
The company, based at The Dutch Nursery in Great North Road, Brookmans Park, was named Overall Supreme Winner, as well as winning the Maintenance award and retaining the Soft Landscaping gong.
Managing director and Times Magazine contributor Antony Henn said: “The APL awards are a bit like the gardening Oscars!
“It’s such a thrill to win the Soft Landscaping category again and this year we won the Maintenance category also.
You may also want to watch:
“To cap it all we were given the Supreme award for our lake planting scheme. It’s given me and the team a tremendous boost.”
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone