Three new cases of swine flu in Hertfordshire
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire. The afflicted are a man from
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire.
The afflicted are a man from west Hertfordshire who has recently returned from overseas and two youngsters, one from North Hertfordshire and one from Dacorum.
They have all been given anti-viral drugs and are recovering well at home.
Yesterday (Monday) it was revealed that four cases had been identified in the county.
You may also want to watch:
But Dr Jane Halpin, director of public health for Hertfordshire said none of the new cases were connected to those of yesterday.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 10 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’