Three new cases of swine flu in Hertfordshire
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire. The afflicted are a man from
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire.
The afflicted are a man from west Hertfordshire who has recently returned from overseas and two youngsters, one from North Hertfordshire and one from Dacorum.
They have all been given anti-viral drugs and are recovering well at home.
Yesterday (Monday) it was revealed that four cases had been identified in the county.
You may also want to watch:
But Dr Jane Halpin, director of public health for Hertfordshire said none of the new cases were connected to those of yesterday.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school