Three new cases of swine flu in Hertfordshire
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire. The afflicted are a man from
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire.
The afflicted are a man from west Hertfordshire who has recently returned from overseas and two youngsters, one from North Hertfordshire and one from Dacorum.
They have all been given anti-viral drugs and are recovering well at home.
Yesterday (Monday) it was revealed that four cases had been identified in the county.
You may also want to watch:
But Dr Jane Halpin, director of public health for Hertfordshire said none of the new cases were connected to those of yesterday.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?