Three new cases of swine flu in Hertfordshire
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire. The afflicted are a man from
THREE further cases of swine flu have today (Tuesday) been confirmed in Hertfordshire.
The afflicted are a man from west Hertfordshire who has recently returned from overseas and two youngsters, one from North Hertfordshire and one from Dacorum.
They have all been given anti-viral drugs and are recovering well at home.
Yesterday (Monday) it was revealed that four cases had been identified in the county.
You may also want to watch:
But Dr Jane Halpin, director of public health for Hertfordshire said none of the new cases were connected to those of yesterday.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 6 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 9 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar