Three charged after Potters Bar bank fraud
THREE men were arrested and charged with fraud after an incident involving a cash machine at Barclays in Potters Bar. A police spokeswoman told the Potters Bar Edition: 'Police were called by a member of the public, who believed there were three men actin
THREE men were arrested and charged with fraud after an incident involving a cash machine at Barclays in Potters Bar.
A police spokeswoman told the Potters Bar Edition: "Police were called by a member of the public, who believed there were three men acting suspiciously in the area of a cash machine in Darkes Lane on Saturday, March 28.
"Following a search of the area, police arrested three men at a BP petrol station on the High Street."
Ioan Stauceanu, 29, Cristian Paiu, 28, and Gheorge Vasiliu, 37, all of no fixed abode, have all been charged with fraud by false representation and being in possession of articles for use in fraud.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared at Central Herts Magistrates' Court in St Albans on Monday last week. They were bailed to appear again later this month.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire