Three charged after Potters Bar bank fraud
THREE men were arrested and charged with fraud after an incident involving a cash machine at Barclays in Potters Bar. A police spokeswoman told the Potters Bar Edition: 'Police were called by a member of the public, who believed there were three men actin
THREE men were arrested and charged with fraud after an incident involving a cash machine at Barclays in Potters Bar.
A police spokeswoman told the Potters Bar Edition: "Police were called by a member of the public, who believed there were three men acting suspiciously in the area of a cash machine in Darkes Lane on Saturday, March 28.
"Following a search of the area, police arrested three men at a BP petrol station on the High Street."
Ioan Stauceanu, 29, Cristian Paiu, 28, and Gheorge Vasiliu, 37, all of no fixed abode, have all been charged with fraud by false representation and being in possession of articles for use in fraud.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared at Central Herts Magistrates' Court in St Albans on Monday last week. They were bailed to appear again later this month.
- 1 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 2 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 3 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 4 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas