Three charged after Potters Bar bank fraud
THREE men were arrested and charged with fraud after an incident involving a cash machine at Barclays in Potters Bar. A police spokeswoman told the Potters Bar Edition: 'Police were called by a member of the public, who believed there were three men actin
THREE men were arrested and charged with fraud after an incident involving a cash machine at Barclays in Potters Bar.
A police spokeswoman told the Potters Bar Edition: "Police were called by a member of the public, who believed there were three men acting suspiciously in the area of a cash machine in Darkes Lane on Saturday, March 28.
"Following a search of the area, police arrested three men at a BP petrol station on the High Street."
Ioan Stauceanu, 29, Cristian Paiu, 28, and Gheorge Vasiliu, 37, all of no fixed abode, have all been charged with fraud by false representation and being in possession of articles for use in fraud.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared at Central Herts Magistrates' Court in St Albans on Monday last week. They were bailed to appear again later this month.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man