Thin Lizzy and Alice In Chains confirmed for Sonisphere at Knebworth
FIVE more groups have been added to the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth this summer. As predicted on www.whtimes24.co.uk yesterday, Seattle band Alice in Chains have been confirmed for the two-day rock extravag
FIVE more groups have been added to the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth this summer.
As predicted on www.whtimes24.co.uk yesterday, Seattle band Alice in Chains have been confirmed for the two-day rock extravaganza at the Hertfordshire stately home.
An announcement this morning also saw Irish legends Thin Lizzy added to the line-up.
Machine Head, The Sword and Avenged Sevenfold will also play at Knebworth on August 1-2.
You may also want to watch:
The British leg of the touring Sonisphere Festival will be headlined by metal giants
Metallica and nu-metal favourites Linkin Park.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
Also on the bill are Lamb of God and Mastodon.
More announcements are expected soon.