Thieves use wheelie bin to break into Potters Bar house
THIEVES used a wheelie bin during a burglary in Potters Bar.
The bin was used to climb over a fence surrounding the Stamford Close property, enabling the thieves to force their way into the house.
Computer equipment, games consoles and items of jewellery were stolen in the burglary, which took place between 3pm and midnight on Friday, February 12.
A police spokeswoman said: “We are determined to catch those responsible for committing this burglary.
“I am appealing for any witnesses who may have been in the area at the time and saw any suspicious behaviour to contact us immediately.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?