Coronavirus: Welwyn Garden City’s Woody and Kleiny separated as self-isolation hits
- Credit: Zoe Cooper Photography
Welwyn Garden City social media stars are currently separated but one of them has released a self-isolation video with his son.
Paul Wood from Woody and Kleiny uploaded the new video with his son, Bailey, to spread some love and happiness.
They also took part in a ‘Try Not To Laugh Challenge’ live for their fans to interact with.
He told his followers: “Before you know it we’re going to be back out there.”
Meanwhile Kleiny appears briefly on the video via Facetime.
You may also want to watch:
The duo turned on the Christmas lights in Welwyn Garden City last year and appeared on Celebrity Coach Trip in January on E4.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 3 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 4 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 5 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 8 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 9 Hatfield subways transformed by graffiti artist and Air Scouts
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land