Coronavirus: Welwyn Garden City’s Woody and Kleiny separated as self-isolation hits
- Credit: Zoe Cooper Photography
Welwyn Garden City social media stars are currently separated but one of them has released a self-isolation video with his son.
Paul Wood from Woody and Kleiny uploaded the new video with his son, Bailey, to spread some love and happiness.
They also took part in a ‘Try Not To Laugh Challenge’ live for their fans to interact with.
He told his followers: “Before you know it we’re going to be back out there.”
Meanwhile Kleiny appears briefly on the video via Facetime.
You may also want to watch:
The duo turned on the Christmas lights in Welwyn Garden City last year and appeared on Celebrity Coach Trip in January on E4.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part