Coronavirus: Welwyn Garden City’s Woody and Kleiny separated as self-isolation hits
- Credit: Zoe Cooper Photography
Welwyn Garden City social media stars are currently separated but one of them has released a self-isolation video with his son.
Paul Wood from Woody and Kleiny uploaded the new video with his son, Bailey, to spread some love and happiness.
They also took part in a ‘Try Not To Laugh Challenge’ live for their fans to interact with.
He told his followers: “Before you know it we’re going to be back out there.”
Meanwhile Kleiny appears briefly on the video via Facetime.
You may also want to watch:
The duo turned on the Christmas lights in Welwyn Garden City last year and appeared on Celebrity Coach Trip in January on E4.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge