Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- Credit: Clive Emson Land and Property
Rural land near Welwyn worth an estimated £15,000 is up for auction next month - with lots of interest expected.
Lot 65 at Warrengate Farm in Archers Green Lane, Tewin, is among 105 lots that will be up for sale at the Clive Emson Land and Property auction on Wednesday, November 3.
The land is being offered at a freehold guide price of £10,000 to £15,000, with regional director and auctioneer Paul Bridgeman expecting there to be plenty of interest in the 0.78-acre plot.
“Land sales always do well at Clive Emson auctions and I am expecting serious interest in this one,” he said.
“There is a definite upward trend for investors to consider land as a valuable asset even if there is no discernible potential involved.
“This 0.31-hectare (0.78-acre) rectangular plot is situated close to the village of Tewin between Welwyn and Hertford.”
To find out more visit www.cliveemson.co.uk.
- 1 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 2 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 3 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 7 Drug dealer jailed after £9,000 worth of crack cocaine found in bedroom
- 8 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Local Plan guidelines clarified following ‘green fields’ confusion