Teenagers charged with Welwyn Garden City arson
TWO teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire in WGC. Four cars were gutted in the blaze at Peartree Farm on March 27. Shane
TWO teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire in WGC.
Four cars were gutted in the blaze at Peartree Farm on March 27.
Shane Warner, 17, of Edgars Court, WGC, and Sean Michelin, 18, of
Beechfield Road, WGC, were both charged with causing criminal damage by fire.
You may also want to watch:
They will face magistrates next month.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 8 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan