Teenagers charged with Welwyn Garden City arson
TWO teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire in WGC. Four cars were gutted in the blaze at Peartree Farm on March 27. Shane
TWO teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire in WGC.
Four cars were gutted in the blaze at Peartree Farm on March 27.
Shane Warner, 17, of Edgars Court, WGC, and Sean Michelin, 18, of
Beechfield Road, WGC, were both charged with causing criminal damage by fire.
You may also want to watch:
They will face magistrates next month.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 8 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 9 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled