Teenagers charged with Welwyn Garden City arson
TWO teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire in WGC. Four cars were gutted in the blaze at Peartree Farm on March 27. Shane
TWO teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire in WGC.
Four cars were gutted in the blaze at Peartree Farm on March 27.
Shane Warner, 17, of Edgars Court, WGC, and Sean Michelin, 18, of
Beechfield Road, WGC, were both charged with causing criminal damage by fire.
You may also want to watch:
They will face magistrates next month.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man