Teenager robbed in Welwyn Garden City
TWO women and a man mugged a 17-year-old boy yesterday (Sunday).
The victim, from WGC, had his mobile phone taken off him during the robbery, which happened at approximately 1.30am on Knightsfield, WGC, at the junction with Digswell Road.
After the incident the victim spoke to two people in a silver car, who gave him a lift home.
DC Sarah Meacock is investigating and said: “I would like to speak to these two people who were kind enough to give him a lift as well as anyone else who witnessed the incident.”
If you have any information call the non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222.
You may also want to watch:
An 18 year old woman from Welwyn has been arrested on suspicion of robbery.
She has been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One