Teenage girl sexually assaulted in Potters Bar park
A PERVERT who sexually assaulted a schoolgirl in a Potters Bar park is being hunted by police.
The teenage victim was walking through Oakmere Park with another girl when they were approached by the man.
He started to chat to them, and then placed his hands up one of the girls’ skirts and touched her.
The young girls then ran off.
Police are now appealing for information and witnesses to the attack – in particular a group of boys who, it is believed, called out to the girls as they escaped.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Glen Hawkins said: “I am very keen to speak with the boys who shouted to the girls as they were running as they may have vital information that could assist the investigation.
“I would also be keen to hear from anyone who was in the area and believes they may have seen the incident take place.”
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
The offender is described as a black man, aged between 20 and 30, with short black hair.
He was wearing a dark coloured cotton jacket.
The attack took place at 6pm on Thursday, November 25.
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.