Teenage girl sexually assaulted in Potters Bar
A TEENAGE girl was sexually assaulted in an alleyway in Potters Bar. The 14-year-old victim, who managed to kick the sex pest away, was touched inappropriately from behind as she walked down the footpath in Laurel Fields. The man was described as being
A TEENAGE girl was sexually assaulted in an alleyway in Potters Bar.
The 14-year-old victim, who managed to kick the sex pest away, was "touched inappropriately" from behind as she walked down the footpath in Laurel Fields.
The man was described as being white, about 40 to 50, about 5ft 10in, with thin hairy fingers and a deep voice.
Police are urging girls to be "extra vigilant" after the attack.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman added: "She did the right thing by kicking the man away and telling her parents."
If you have anymore information on the assault, or believe you may know the man call the non-emergency police line 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Welwyn Garden City gets its own outdoor seating for the summer