Talk on history of Welwyn Garden City tonight
A TALK on the history of WGC will take place in Hertford tonight.
The lecture, organised by the Hertford and Ware Local History Society, will be given by Caroline Rawle.
It will take place at St Andrew’s Hall, in St Andrew Street, Hertford.
The talk starts at 8pm.
Non-members are welcome and will be charged �2 for entry.
You may also want to watch:
For more information see link, right
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced