Talk on history of Welwyn Garden City tonight
A TALK on the history of WGC will take place in Hertford tonight.
The lecture, organised by the Hertford and Ware Local History Society, will be given by Caroline Rawle.
It will take place at St Andrew’s Hall, in St Andrew Street, Hertford.
The talk starts at 8pm.
Non-members are welcome and will be charged �2 for entry.
You may also want to watch:
For more information see link, right
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust