Talk on history of Welwyn Garden City tonight
A TALK on the history of WGC will take place in Hertford tonight.
The lecture, organised by the Hertford and Ware Local History Society, will be given by Caroline Rawle.
It will take place at St Andrew’s Hall, in St Andrew Street, Hertford.
The talk starts at 8pm.
Non-members are welcome and will be charged �2 for entry.
You may also want to watch:
For more information see link, right
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline