Tackle inheritance tax pitfalls at Hatfield seminar
OLDER people and their families are being urged to attend a free financial seminar that could save them thousands of pounds by avoiding common pitfalls over inheritance tax.
A financial adviser will be at Sanctuary Care’s Hatfield Nursing Home in Tamblin Way, Hatfield, on Tuesday, from 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Areas that will be looked at include how to ensure family assets are protected; reducing inheritance tax liabilities and how to avoid having to sell your home to pay for care fees.
To book a place at the seminar, call Julie Ricci on 01707 255286.
Home manager Sally Kalaiarasu said: “Too many people neglect to consider this area of their finances and then pay the cost when it’s too late.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s particularly sad when this is avoidable if only you had been armed with the necessary knowledge which is why we organised this seminar.
“For anyone who wants to protect their assets, this could be the best hour they spend and I’d urge people to book a place soon.”
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 3 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Beaver raises more than £100 for NHS with yard sale
- 6 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction
- 7 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 8 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 9 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 10 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school