Swine flu drug point opens in Welwyn Garden City
A SWINE flu antiviral collection point opened in WGC at 9am today (Thursday). One of only two centres across the whole of Hertfordshire, the base at Campus West was opened in response to increasing numbers of people being affected. A special authorisati
A SWINE flu antiviral collection point opened in WGC at 9am today (Thursday).
One of only two centres across the whole of Hertfordshire, the base at Campus West was opened in response to increasing numbers of people being affected.
A special authorisation number is needed before Tamiflu will be given out.
People with swine flu should not attend the centre but send a "flu friend" (a friend/relative who does not have swine flu) to pick up the drugs.
You may also want to watch:
If you think you have symptoms or need an authorisation number call the new national pandemic flu service hotline on 0800 1513 100 between 8am and midnight or visit www.direct.gov.uk/pandemicflu
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced