Swine Flu closes Welwyn Garden City shop
TWO shop staff have contracted swine flu forcing their store to temporarily close. The WGC workers were sent home following the outbreak and were forced to shut the unit on Monday. Howard centre manager Peter Brook said: ""Two
TWO shop staff have contracted swine flu forcing their store to temporarily close.
The workers at Claire's in the Howard Centre, WGC, were sent home following the outbreak and were forced to shut the unit on Monday.
Centre manager Peter Brook said: "Two staff have been diagnosed with swine flu.
"It's a small unit and they had to arrange support staff so decided to close temporarily."
You may also want to watch:
A Claire's spokeswoman said: "It's completely safe for staff and customers, for the store to remain open."
* For more Swine Flu news see today's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM