Swine Flu closes Welwyn Garden City shop
TWO shop staff have contracted swine flu forcing their store to temporarily close. The WGC workers were sent home following the outbreak and were forced to shut the unit on Monday. Howard centre manager Peter Brook said: ""Two
TWO shop staff have contracted swine flu forcing their store to temporarily close.
The workers at Claire's in the Howard Centre, WGC, were sent home following the outbreak and were forced to shut the unit on Monday.
Centre manager Peter Brook said: "Two staff have been diagnosed with swine flu.
"It's a small unit and they had to arrange support staff so decided to close temporarily."
You may also want to watch:
A Claire's spokeswoman said: "It's completely safe for staff and customers, for the store to remain open."
* For more Swine Flu news see today's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images