Suspected gas blast at pub
THERE has been a suspected gas explosion at a pub.
Police, fire crews and the ambulance service are en route to The Bell Inn in High Street, Codicote.
Calls came in to the emergency services at 1.15pm today (Tuesday).
A police spokeswoman said there were reports of a gas explosion in the pub’s kitchen.
No other details are currently known.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present check from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity