Sugar Daddies battle it out at Welwyn Garden City theatre
COMEDY play Sugar Daddies, by Alan Ayckbourn, will be showcased at The Barn Theatre, in WGC, next week. Directed by Maureen Davies, the show, on at the Handside Lane theatre, will start on Friday, July 10. The tale of Sugar Daddies is about a retired cr
COMEDY play Sugar Daddies, by Alan Ayckbourn, will be showcased at The Barn Theatre, in WGC, next week.
Directed by Maureen Davies, the show, on at the Handside Lane theatre, will start on Friday, July 10.
The tale of Sugar Daddies is about a retired criminal and his nemesis, a retired detective, and their rivalry for the affections of an innocent and apparently naive young student.
The play starts at 8pm and runs until July 20.
You may also want to watch:
A theatre spokeswoman said: "Among the cast is probably the most experienced professional actor ever to have graced the Barn stage, Gareth Gwyn-Jones.
"He plays retired detective sergeant Ashley Croucher, and has had a long career as a professional actor and writer of TV, film, theatre and radio."
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 7 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 8 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 9 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 10 Have you seen this wanted man?
If you would like to witness Gareth's talent, book your tickets for the show now.
They cost �9 and are available from the Campus West box office on 01707 357117.