Subway set to double up in Potters Bar?
A NEW fast food restaurant could be set to open in Potters Bar. US sandwich chain Subway has announced plans to create 7,000 jobs across the UK and Ireland by December 2010, opening some 600 new stores in the process. The Potters Bar Edition has learned t
A NEW fast food restaurant could be set to open in Potters Bar.
US sandwich chain Subway has announced plans to create 7,000 jobs across the UK and Ireland by December 2010, opening some 600 new stores in the process.
The Potters Bar Edition has learned the company wants to launch two new stores in Times Territory, with "the area around Potters Bar, Hatfield and WGC of interest".
A spokesman for the company said: "The Subway chain is continually looking for sites to open new stores.
You may also want to watch:
"We are pleased to announce that the Subway chain is in the early stages of negotiating the opening of two new stores in the area.
"At this early stage we are unable to confirm the locations of the two new stores; however more information will be made available as the developments progress."
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
Potters Bar already has a plethora of fast food restaurants, cafeterias and eateries, including a McDonald's, Costa Coffee, Royal Chicken & Ribs and Caf� Larsen.
Indeed, the town already has a Subway outlet in Darkes Lane.