Streets in Northaw and Cuffley 'most expensive'
THERE'S no place like home – especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets. Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England. They liste
THERE'S no place like home - especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets.
Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England.
They listed second and fourth in the top 10 list revealed yesterday (Wednesday) by property valuation website www.mouseprice.com
Average house prices in Northaw Place stand at a hefty �1,882,000.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile a home in The Ridgeway - which counts Spurs footballers Jermain Defoe and David Bentley, and Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy among its residents - will set you back an average of �1,748,600.
The most expensive street to live in the east is Astons Road in Northwood, Middlesex, where average prices are �2,018,900.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
To view the findings visit www.mouseprice.com
* Read next week's WHT for further reaction.