Streets in Northaw and Cuffley 'most expensive'
THERE'S no place like home – especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets. Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England. They liste
THERE'S no place like home - especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets.
Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England.
They listed second and fourth in the top 10 list revealed yesterday (Wednesday) by property valuation website www.mouseprice.com
Average house prices in Northaw Place stand at a hefty �1,882,000.
Meanwhile a home in The Ridgeway - which counts Spurs footballers Jermain Defoe and David Bentley, and Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy among its residents - will set you back an average of �1,748,600.
The most expensive street to live in the east is Astons Road in Northwood, Middlesex, where average prices are �2,018,900.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 10 Brain tumour patient models designer hat for Platinum Jubilee celebrations
To view the findings visit www.mouseprice.com
* Read next week's WHT for further reaction.