Streets in Northaw and Cuffley 'most expensive'
THERE'S no place like home – especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets. Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England. They liste
THERE'S no place like home - especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets.
Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England.
They listed second and fourth in the top 10 list revealed yesterday (Wednesday) by property valuation website www.mouseprice.com
Average house prices in Northaw Place stand at a hefty �1,882,000.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile a home in The Ridgeway - which counts Spurs footballers Jermain Defoe and David Bentley, and Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy among its residents - will set you back an average of �1,748,600.
The most expensive street to live in the east is Astons Road in Northwood, Middlesex, where average prices are �2,018,900.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
To view the findings visit www.mouseprice.com
* Read next week's WHT for further reaction.