Streets in Northaw and Cuffley 'most expensive'
THERE'S no place like home – especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets. Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England. They liste
THERE'S no place like home - especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets.
Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England.
They listed second and fourth in the top 10 list revealed yesterday (Wednesday) by property valuation website www.mouseprice.com
Average house prices in Northaw Place stand at a hefty �1,882,000.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile a home in The Ridgeway - which counts Spurs footballers Jermain Defoe and David Bentley, and Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy among its residents - will set you back an average of �1,748,600.
The most expensive street to live in the east is Astons Road in Northwood, Middlesex, where average prices are �2,018,900.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 9 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
To view the findings visit www.mouseprice.com
* Read next week's WHT for further reaction.