Streets in Northaw and Cuffley 'most expensive'
THERE'S no place like home – especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets. Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England. They liste
THERE'S no place like home - especially for residents who live in two of Times Territory's plushest streets.
Northaw Place, in Northaw, and The Ridgeway, in Cuffley, are officially among the most expensive roads to live in the east of England.
They listed second and fourth in the top 10 list revealed yesterday (Wednesday) by property valuation website www.mouseprice.com
Average house prices in Northaw Place stand at a hefty �1,882,000.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile a home in The Ridgeway - which counts Spurs footballers Jermain Defoe and David Bentley, and Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy among its residents - will set you back an average of �1,748,600.
The most expensive street to live in the east is Astons Road in Northwood, Middlesex, where average prices are �2,018,900.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
To view the findings visit www.mouseprice.com
* Read next week's WHT for further reaction.