Stolen in Stevenage, dumped in Welwyn Garden City
A LAPTOP bag stolen from a van in Stevenage was dumped in WGC later the same day.
Thieves broke into a black Citroen van left in the B&Q car park in London Road, Stevenage, between 2.45pm and 3.30pm on Thursday, January 20.
They took the bag and power tools.
Later, a man wearing a light blue beanie hat got out of a blue Renault Espace in Digswell Park Road, WGC, dumped the bag in a bush and drove off.
Detective constable Hayden Coggins, said: “I am appealing to anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in both locations to get in contact.
You may also want to watch:
“Perhaps you have been offered the other stolen items for sale or maybe you saw the man in his car in Digswell Park Road?”
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 Welwyn Garden City one step closer FA Cup dreamland with deserved victory at Bedford Town
- 10 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend