Stolen in Stevenage, dumped in Welwyn Garden City
A LAPTOP bag stolen from a van in Stevenage was dumped in WGC later the same day.
Thieves broke into a black Citroen van left in the B&Q car park in London Road, Stevenage, between 2.45pm and 3.30pm on Thursday, January 20.
They took the bag and power tools.
Later, a man wearing a light blue beanie hat got out of a blue Renault Espace in Digswell Park Road, WGC, dumped the bag in a bush and drove off.
Detective constable Hayden Coggins, said: “I am appealing to anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in both locations to get in contact.
You may also want to watch:
“Perhaps you have been offered the other stolen items for sale or maybe you saw the man in his car in Digswell Park Road?”
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield