Still time to bid for VIP Take That tickets
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days. The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Tim
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Times Territory marathon runner, who is trying to raise cash for charity.
The minimum bid for the two tickets is �250 and will go towards the Whizz-Kidz charity.
But you better act quick as the closing date is Wednesday, and many people have already voiced their interest.
You may also want to watch:
Lydia's mum Chrissie, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon with Lydia in Knebworth, said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets; when we went to see Take That before Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
"It was fantastic."
The tickets are for Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
* Send your entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Take That, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP.