Still time to bid for VIP Take That tickets
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days. The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Tim
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Times Territory marathon runner, who is trying to raise cash for charity.
The minimum bid for the two tickets is �250 and will go towards the Whizz-Kidz charity.
But you better act quick as the closing date is Wednesday, and many people have already voiced their interest.
You may also want to watch:
Lydia's mum Chrissie, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon with Lydia in Knebworth, said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets; when we went to see Take That before Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
"It was fantastic."
The tickets are for Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
* Send your entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Take That, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP.