Still time to bid for VIP Take That tickets
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days. The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Tim
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Times Territory marathon runner, who is trying to raise cash for charity.
The minimum bid for the two tickets is �250 and will go towards the Whizz-Kidz charity.
But you better act quick as the closing date is Wednesday, and many people have already voiced their interest.
You may also want to watch:
Lydia's mum Chrissie, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon with Lydia in Knebworth, said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets; when we went to see Take That before Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
"It was fantastic."
The tickets are for Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
* Send your entries via email to email@example.com or write to Take That, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP.