Still time to bid for VIP Take That tickets
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days. The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Tim
BIDS for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert will close in the next few days.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen behind the scenes, and see them perform just metres away, is being offered by a Times Territory marathon runner, who is trying to raise cash for charity.
The minimum bid for the two tickets is �250 and will go towards the Whizz-Kidz charity.
But you better act quick as the closing date is Wednesday, and many people have already voiced their interest.
You may also want to watch:
Lydia's mum Chrissie, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon with Lydia in Knebworth, said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets; when we went to see Take That before Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 9 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 10 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
"It was fantastic."
The tickets are for Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
* Send your entries via email to email@example.com or write to Take That, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP.