Step in line for charity line dancing in Welwyn Garden City
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday). Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis. The
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday).
Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis.
The first event, which is free, takes place in the Howard Centre from 11am until 3pm.
For more information call 01707 330 557.
You may also want to watch:
The second event takes place at Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield, from 7.45pm and 11pm.
Tickets cost �6.50 in advance, �7.50 on the door and �5.50 for children and non dancers.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
To book call 01438 717 550.
All line dancers and non-dancers are welcome to both occasions.