Step in line for charity line dancing in Welwyn Garden City
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday). Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis. The
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday).
Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis.
The first event, which is free, takes place in the Howard Centre from 11am until 3pm.
For more information call 01707 330 557.
You may also want to watch:
The second event takes place at Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield, from 7.45pm and 11pm.
Tickets cost �6.50 in advance, �7.50 on the door and �5.50 for children and non dancers.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
To book call 01438 717 550.
All line dancers and non-dancers are welcome to both occasions.