Step in line for charity line dancing in Welwyn Garden City
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday). Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis. The
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday).
Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis.
The first event, which is free, takes place in the Howard Centre from 11am until 3pm.
For more information call 01707 330 557.
You may also want to watch:
The second event takes place at Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield, from 7.45pm and 11pm.
Tickets cost �6.50 in advance, �7.50 on the door and �5.50 for children and non dancers.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
To book call 01438 717 550.
All line dancers and non-dancers are welcome to both occasions.