Step in line for charity line dancing in Welwyn Garden City
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday). Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis. The
PUT on your dancing shoes for two charity line dancing events in one town tomorrow (Saturday).
Get your groove on in WGC in aid of The Alzheimer Research Trust and the National Osteoporosis.
The first event, which is free, takes place in the Howard Centre from 11am until 3pm.
For more information call 01707 330 557.
You may also want to watch:
The second event takes place at Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield, from 7.45pm and 11pm.
Tickets cost �6.50 in advance, �7.50 on the door and �5.50 for children and non dancers.
- 1 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 2 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 3 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 4 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
To book call 01438 717 550.
All line dancers and non-dancers are welcome to both occasions.