Squeeze man Chris Difford is coming to The Horn
DOUBLE Ivor Novello award-winning songwriter Chris Difford will be performing at The Horn. Chris has been writing lyrics for more than 25 years, most notably with English new wave group Squeeze. After 13 albums and scores of top 20 hits, Chris decided to
DOUBLE Ivor Novello award-winning songwriter Chris Difford will be performing at The Horn.
Chris has been writing lyrics for more than 25 years, most notably with English new wave group Squeeze.
After 13 albums and scores of top 20 hits, Chris decided to go solo in 2001 and, to date, has released three solo albums, namely I Didn't Get Where I Am (2003), South East Side Story (2007) and The Last Temptation of Chris (2008).
The 54-year-old will be at The Horn on Wednesday, March 25, where he will be supported by singer-songwriter Ella Edmondson.
You may also want to watch:
The St Albans date is part of Chris' latest UK tour, which includes dates in Southend, Petersfield, Aldershot and Oswestry.
The music starts at 8pm and is expected to finish at midnight.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
Tickets cost �10 in advance or �12 on the door.
To buy tickets go to www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information go to www.chrisdifford.com or www.myspace.com/cdifford