Squeeze man Chris Difford is coming to The Horn
DOUBLE Ivor Novello award-winning songwriter Chris Difford will be performing at The Horn. Chris has been writing lyrics for more than 25 years, most notably with English new wave group Squeeze. After 13 albums and scores of top 20 hits, Chris decided to
DOUBLE Ivor Novello award-winning songwriter Chris Difford will be performing at The Horn.
Chris has been writing lyrics for more than 25 years, most notably with English new wave group Squeeze.
After 13 albums and scores of top 20 hits, Chris decided to go solo in 2001 and, to date, has released three solo albums, namely I Didn't Get Where I Am (2003), South East Side Story (2007) and The Last Temptation of Chris (2008).
The 54-year-old will be at The Horn on Wednesday, March 25, where he will be supported by singer-songwriter Ella Edmondson.
You may also want to watch:
The St Albans date is part of Chris' latest UK tour, which includes dates in Southend, Petersfield, Aldershot and Oswestry.
The music starts at 8pm and is expected to finish at midnight.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield's links to new Disney+ series WandaVision
Tickets cost �10 in advance or �12 on the door.
To buy tickets go to www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information go to www.chrisdifford.com or www.myspace.com/cdifford