Spurs midfielder David Bentley charged with drink driving
SPURS and England midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink-driving after a late night car accident in Northaw. The 24-year-old smashed his black Porsche 911 into a lamppost at
SPURS and England midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink-driving after a late night car accident in Northaw.
The 24-year-old smashed his black Porsche 911 into a lamppost at 3am today (Thursday).
A police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at just gone 3am this morning to reports of a single vehicle road traffic collision in Judges Hill, Northaw.
"The vehicle was in collision with a street lamp."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "David Bentley, 24, from Cuffley has today been charged with a drink drive offence and has been released on bail to return to St Albans magistrates on August 28."
Tottenham Hotspur's Premier League campaign kicks off on Sunday against Liverpool at White Hart Lane.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role