Spurs midfielder David Bentley charged with drink driving
SPURS and England midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink-driving after a late night car accident in Northaw. The 24-year-old smashed his black Porsche 911 into a lamppost at
SPURS and England midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink-driving after a late night car accident in Northaw.
The 24-year-old smashed his black Porsche 911 into a lamppost at 3am today (Thursday).
A police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at just gone 3am this morning to reports of a single vehicle road traffic collision in Judges Hill, Northaw.
"The vehicle was in collision with a street lamp."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "David Bentley, 24, from Cuffley has today been charged with a drink drive offence and has been released on bail to return to St Albans magistrates on August 28."
Tottenham Hotspur's Premier League campaign kicks off on Sunday against Liverpool at White Hart Lane.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 9 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed