Spurs midfielder David Bentley charged with drink driving
SPURS and England midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink-driving after a late night car accident in Northaw. The 24-year-old smashed his black Porsche 911 into a lamppost at
SPURS and England midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink-driving after a late night car accident in Northaw.
The 24-year-old smashed his black Porsche 911 into a lamppost at 3am today (Thursday).
A police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at just gone 3am this morning to reports of a single vehicle road traffic collision in Judges Hill, Northaw.
"The vehicle was in collision with a street lamp."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "David Bentley, 24, from Cuffley has today been charged with a drink drive offence and has been released on bail to return to St Albans magistrates on August 28."
Tottenham Hotspur's Premier League campaign kicks off on Sunday against Liverpool at White Hart Lane.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital