Spurs legend ‘photobombs’ former Spice Girl and Girls Aloud stars at World Cup song video shoot
- Credit: Archant
It’s not every day you see a former Spice Girl and an ex-Girls Aloud star being “photobombed” by Gary Mabbutt.
The Tottenham football legend, who lives in Brookmans Park, was snapped in the background of a photo of Emma Bunton and Kimberley Walsh at the filming of a video for Sport Relief.
The charity posted the photo on its official Twitter feed.
Gary, who was capped 16 times by England, joined a team of former footballers and pop stars to record the video for England’s 2014 World Cup song.
The video will be shown for the first time on Sport Relief night, on March 21.
You may also want to watch:
Led by singer-songwriter Gary Barlow and former England captain Gary Lineker, the team are hoping the video will power England to World Cup glory.
The line-up for the video includes musicians Katy B, Emma Bunton, Mel C, Eliza Doolittle, Pixie Lott, Conor Maynard and Kimberley Walsh.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
Performing alongside them will be footballers including Dion Dublin, Glenn Hoddle, Sir Geoff Hurst, Martin Keown, Michael Owen, Gary Pallister, Carlton Palmer, Kenny Sansom, David Seaman and Peter Shilton, who between them have played in eight World Cups.