Spring book sale in Shaw’s Corner
FIND a bargain among the hundreds of second-hand titles available at a book sale next weekend.
On March 27 and 28 the spring book sale, marking the 60th anniversary of George Bernard Shaw’s death, takes place in Shaw’s Corner, Ayot St. Lawrence.
It starts at 12pm until 5pm.
Admission is free to the sale; normal charges apply to house and garden.
All proceeds go to the National Trust Property.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Stephen Bennett on 01438 820307.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton