Splashlands II in Welwyn Garden City given thumbs up
A NEW wet play area is set to be built at Stanborough Lakes in WGC. Welwyn Hatfield Council last night (Monday) agreed that plans for a waterpark should go ahead.
A NEW wet play area is set to be built at Stanborough Lakes in WGC.
Welwyn Hatfield Council last night (Monday) agreed that plans for a waterpark should go ahead.
It is hoped the new facility could be open by 2012.
Council leader John Dean said it would make a trip to the park "a fuller and more enjoyable experience for all the family".
You may also want to watch:
For details of the Splashlands' plan, see tomorrow's (Wednesday's) Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced