Splashlands II in Welwyn Garden City given thumbs up
A NEW wet play area is set to be built at Stanborough Lakes in WGC. Welwyn Hatfield Council last night (Monday) agreed that plans for a waterpark should go ahead.
A NEW wet play area is set to be built at Stanborough Lakes in WGC.
Welwyn Hatfield Council last night (Monday) agreed that plans for a waterpark should go ahead.
It is hoped the new facility could be open by 2012.
Council leader John Dean said it would make a trip to the park "a fuller and more enjoyable experience for all the family".
You may also want to watch:
For details of the Splashlands' plan, see tomorrow's (Wednesday's) Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street