Splashlands II in Welwyn Garden City given thumbs up
A NEW wet play area is set to be built at Stanborough Lakes in WGC. Welwyn Hatfield Council last night (Monday) agreed that plans for a waterpark should go ahead.
A NEW wet play area is set to be built at Stanborough Lakes in WGC.
Welwyn Hatfield Council last night (Monday) agreed that plans for a waterpark should go ahead.
It is hoped the new facility could be open by 2012.
Council leader John Dean said it would make a trip to the park "a fuller and more enjoyable experience for all the family".
You may also want to watch:
For details of the Splashlands' plan, see tomorrow's (Wednesday's) Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day