South Mimms pub applies for children’s play area
PLANS to build a children’s play area at a pub near Potters Bar have been submitted to Hertsmere Borough Council.
The owners of The Green Dragon, in St Albans Road, near South Mimms, want to reduce the size of the pub’s car park and introduce a range of play equipment including a swing, a slide and a sand pit.
Under the plans, which have been viewed by the Potters Bar Edition, the number of parking spaces would be cut from 50 to 42.
The application is currently out to public consultation.
A decision is expected by September 8.
You may also want to watch:
To view the application, click on the link to the right.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?