South Mimms pub applies for children’s play area
PLANS to build a children’s play area at a pub near Potters Bar have been submitted to Hertsmere Borough Council.
The owners of The Green Dragon, in St Albans Road, near South Mimms, want to reduce the size of the pub’s car park and introduce a range of play equipment including a swing, a slide and a sand pit.
Under the plans, which have been viewed by the Potters Bar Edition, the number of parking spaces would be cut from 50 to 42.
The application is currently out to public consultation.
A decision is expected by September 8.
You may also want to watch:
To view the application, click on the link to the right.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return