South Mimms pub applies for children’s play area
PLANS to build a children’s play area at a pub near Potters Bar have been submitted to Hertsmere Borough Council.
The owners of The Green Dragon, in St Albans Road, near South Mimms, want to reduce the size of the pub’s car park and introduce a range of play equipment including a swing, a slide and a sand pit.
Under the plans, which have been viewed by the Potters Bar Edition, the number of parking spaces would be cut from 50 to 42.
The application is currently out to public consultation.
A decision is expected by September 8.
You may also want to watch:
To view the application, click on the link to the right.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton