Sophia shapes up for Curvy Kate Star in a Bra contest
BUXOM beauty Sophia Jenner is beaming with pride at being picked out of 3,000 girls, to become one of the final 30 in a fuller bust lingerie firm’s competition.
Shapely Sophia, 24, was drawn to the competition run by bra brand Curvy Kate, while leafing through a Simply Yours catalogue and being inspired by curvy model Erika Elfwencrona.
The former Queenswood School, Brookmans Park, boarder hopes her 34F charms will sway the judges into awarding her the prize of modelling with the brand for two seasons and a year’s supply of lingerie.
Size 14 Sophia, who is currently studying media in London, told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “I entered because I want to encourage women everywhere to love their bodies the shape and size they are.
“No matter what your age, whether you have curves, wobbly bits, or a little extra tummy ‘insulation’, you can still be just as beautiful and sexy as any model, and deserve to have the best underwear to show that curvy body off.
You may also want to watch:
“I definitely fit the curvy criteria, which is much closer to the national average than the standard model size we normally see in the media. It’s important to remember you don’t need to be perfect to be beautiful.
“I think it would absolutely incredible to win, or even just to get into the final 10 girls.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
“I’m the complete opposite of what a model should look like, so if I get through it will show the world that times are changing, and that happiness and health is so much more important than striving to be something you’re not.”
? You can vote for Sophia online and voting is open until Monday, April 4.