Sophia shapes up for Curvy Kate Star in a Bra contest
BUXOM beauty Sophia Jenner is beaming with pride at being picked out of 3,000 girls, to become one of the final 30 in a fuller bust lingerie firm’s competition.
Shapely Sophia, 24, was drawn to the competition run by bra brand Curvy Kate, while leafing through a Simply Yours catalogue and being inspired by curvy model Erika Elfwencrona.
The former Queenswood School, Brookmans Park, boarder hopes her 34F charms will sway the judges into awarding her the prize of modelling with the brand for two seasons and a year’s supply of lingerie.
Size 14 Sophia, who is currently studying media in London, told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “I entered because I want to encourage women everywhere to love their bodies the shape and size they are.
“No matter what your age, whether you have curves, wobbly bits, or a little extra tummy ‘insulation’, you can still be just as beautiful and sexy as any model, and deserve to have the best underwear to show that curvy body off.
You may also want to watch:
“I definitely fit the curvy criteria, which is much closer to the national average than the standard model size we normally see in the media. It’s important to remember you don’t need to be perfect to be beautiful.
“I think it would absolutely incredible to win, or even just to get into the final 10 girls.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
“I’m the complete opposite of what a model should look like, so if I get through it will show the world that times are changing, and that happiness and health is so much more important than striving to be something you’re not.”
? You can vote for Sophia online and voting is open until Monday, April 4.