Sonisphere seven confirmed for Knebworth festival
SEVEN more acts have been confirmed for this summer’s Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House.
British rockers Skunk Anansie and Fightstar have both been added to the event’s line-up.
Welsh group Funeral for a Friend are another addition to the festival being held at Knebworth over the weekend of July 30 to August 1.
Watford hardcore punk band Gallows will also play the UK leg of the touring Sonisphere spectacular.
Sonisphere already boasts a line-up featuring heavyweights such as Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Slayer and Placebo.
You may also want to watch:
And Fightstar frontman Charlie Simpson is looking forward to playing the Hertfordshire stately home.
The former Busted member said: “Playing Sonisphere at the legendary Knebworth ground is going to be incredible!
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
“There are so many great bands playing over the three days and we are honoured to be part of the line-up.”
Also added to the bill are American group Family Force 5, Chicago alt-rockers Madina Lake and Finnish heavy metal band Apocalyptica.
Tickets are on sale now at www.sonispherefestivals.com