Sonisphere seven confirmed for Knebworth festival
SEVEN more acts have been confirmed for this summer’s Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House.
British rockers Skunk Anansie and Fightstar have both been added to the event’s line-up.
Welsh group Funeral for a Friend are another addition to the festival being held at Knebworth over the weekend of July 30 to August 1.
Watford hardcore punk band Gallows will also play the UK leg of the touring Sonisphere spectacular.
Sonisphere already boasts a line-up featuring heavyweights such as Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Slayer and Placebo.
You may also want to watch:
And Fightstar frontman Charlie Simpson is looking forward to playing the Hertfordshire stately home.
The former Busted member said: “Playing Sonisphere at the legendary Knebworth ground is going to be incredible!
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 4 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Pupil wins competition to name fire engine 'SAVIOUR'
“There are so many great bands playing over the three days and we are honoured to be part of the line-up.”
Also added to the bill are American group Family Force 5, Chicago alt-rockers Madina Lake and Finnish heavy metal band Apocalyptica.
Tickets are on sale now at www.sonispherefestivals.com