Sonisphere Festival 2011 pre-sale tickets for Knebworth available
PRE-SALE tickets for the 2011 Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth are now available.
The third Sonisphere will take place in the grounds of the Hertfordshire stately home from July 8 to July 10 with American metallers Slipknot and Scottish rockers Biffy Clyro the only confirmed headliners so far.
The third big name act will be announced soon.
O2 customers and members of Sonisphere FMC and social communities were able to buy weekend camping passes to the rock and metal event from earlier today (Wednesday).
General tickets – with a three-day festival camping ticket costing �165 – go on sale at 9am from Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers have also introduced a special ‘Sonisphere tourist offer’, a spectacular upgrade on last year’s buy-one-get-one-free deal.
For 2011, early-bird ticket buyers have the choice of not one, but three extra festivals abroad.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
Sonisphere Knebworth goers will be able to apply for either a free ticket for Sonisphere in Poland, plus a free ticket for Sonisphere Czech Republic, or a free ticket for Austria’s Nova Rock Festival on June 11-13, where System of a Down will be playing alongside Sick of it All and Volbeat.
Free tickets are subject to availability and will be issued on a first-come first-served basis.
Sonisphere is also repeating its hugely successful deposit scheme, allowing festival-goers to secure their ticket now – and their free bonus ticket if ordered before the new year – without having to immediately pay the full price.
Ordering tickets before January 4, 2011 will also beat the VAT increase.
For more ticket information go to Sonisphere’s official website.