Snapshot of life on at University of Hertfordshire gallery
WE often overlook many everyday images but after visiting David Houghton s photographic exhibition you may not take them for granted anyone. Time Watching is on now until Sunday at the University of Hertfordshire s Margaret Harvey Gallery in St Albans. M
WE often overlook many everyday images but after visiting David Houghton's photographic exhibition you may not take them for granted anyone.
Time Watching is on now until Sunday at the University of Hertfordshire's Margaret Harvey Gallery in St Albans.
Mr Houghton's photographic work explores and documents ordinary everyday images and situations that we sometimes overlook.
Using techniques similar to time-lapse photography, his work combines multiple photographs in the creation of a single image.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition, at the Hatfield Road site, is on from 11am until 5pm.
Admission is free.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 8 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime