Skip fire in Potters Bar

PUBLISHED: 09:16 23 February 2016 | UPDATED: 09:22 23 February 2016

A crew from Potters Bar put out a fire in a skip

A crew from Potters Bar put out a fire in a skip


Firefighters from Potters Bar Fire Station attended a skip fire.

One crew was called to the fire at 8.19pm yesterday on The Ridgeway, Northaw, Potters Bar.

The fire broke out in an unattended skip, and the crew used one hose reel to put it out.

The flames were extinguished by 8.37pm.

If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times