Skater suffers head injuries after Hatfield ice rink accident
A SKATER was taken to hospital with head injuries after she slipped over at an ice rink.The woman, who was in her 40s, hurt herself at the Hatfield rink on Sunday afternoon last week
A SKATER was taken to hospital with head injuries after she slipped over at an ice rink.
The woman, who was in her 40s, hurt herself at the Hatfield rink on Sunday afternoon last week.
The arena at the Galleria was closed until the following morning.
A Galleria spokeswoman said: “We can confirm there was an accident which unfortunately resulted in a skater being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The safety of our customers is paramount and we work with the ice rink operator, Cousins Entertainment, to ensure safety guidelines and procedures are correctly followed at all times.”
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street