Skater suffers head injuries after Hatfield ice rink accident
A SKATER was taken to hospital with head injuries after she slipped over at an ice rink.The woman, who was in her 40s, hurt herself at the Hatfield rink on Sunday afternoon last week
A SKATER was taken to hospital with head injuries after she slipped over at an ice rink.
The woman, who was in her 40s, hurt herself at the Hatfield rink on Sunday afternoon last week.
The arena at the Galleria was closed until the following morning.
A Galleria spokeswoman said: “We can confirm there was an accident which unfortunately resulted in a skater being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The safety of our customers is paramount and we work with the ice rink operator, Cousins Entertainment, to ensure safety guidelines and procedures are correctly followed at all times.”
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Isabel Hospice Lights of Love ceremonies return to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost