Skater suffers head injuries after Hatfield ice rink accident
A SKATER was taken to hospital with head injuries after she slipped over at an ice rink.The woman, who was in her 40s, hurt herself at the Hatfield rink on Sunday afternoon last week
A SKATER was taken to hospital with head injuries after she slipped over at an ice rink.
The woman, who was in her 40s, hurt herself at the Hatfield rink on Sunday afternoon last week.
The arena at the Galleria was closed until the following morning.
A Galleria spokeswoman said: “We can confirm there was an accident which unfortunately resulted in a skater being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The safety of our customers is paramount and we work with the ice rink operator, Cousins Entertainment, to ensure safety guidelines and procedures are correctly followed at all times.”
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone