Signed England cricket bat and Freddie Flintoff photo up for grabs at charity auction
SIGNED memorabilia from a host of cricketing stars are among the lots up for grabs at a charity event taking place tomorrow (Sunday). An auction will mark the end of a six-a-side cricket tournament in memory of a Hatfield teenage sports player who died of
SIGNED memorabilia from a host of cricketing stars are among the lots up for grabs at a charity event taking place tomorrow (Sunday).
An auction will mark the end of a six-a-side cricket tournament in memory of a Hatfield teenage sports player who died of a brain tumour in 2005.
The Oliver Mills Trophy will be contested at King George V Playing Fields in WGC by nine teams in the competition, honouring the 18-year-old, from Crawford Road.
Organised by Oli's brother Eddie, the event will also involve a colts match as well as a fun day with entertainment, barbecue and the auction - featuring great prizes like a bat signed by England's Test squad against the West Indies earlier this year, and a framed Freddie Flintoff photo (full list of lots below).
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds will be split between Hatfield Hyde Cricket Club, where Oli used to play and the Teenage Cancer Trust.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 9 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 10 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
1. Full size cricket bat signed by the England Test side from this year's series against the West Indies
2. Framed and signed photo of Andrew Flintoff playing in a test at Lord's
3. Andy Murray signed tennis shirt
4. Signed Graham Napier cricket bat, celebrating his 16 x sixes in an innings
5. Signed Owais Shah Middlesex top
6. Signed Arsenal football shirt
7. Full set of signed Geri Halliwell children's books
8. A round of golf for three people with the club pro at Mill Green Golf Club
9. Lesbian Vampire Killers poster signed by James Corden and Matthew Horne
10. 2 x tickets to Warhorse in the West End
11. Tour of the Palace Westminster for two people - to include both the House of Lords and Commons
12. Remy Martin fine Champagne cognac