Signed England cricket bat and Freddie Flintoff photo up for grabs at charity auction
SIGNED memorabilia from a host of cricketing stars are among the lots up for grabs at a charity event taking place tomorrow (Sunday). An auction will mark the end of a six-a-side cricket tournament in memory of a Hatfield teenage sports player who died of
SIGNED memorabilia from a host of cricketing stars are among the lots up for grabs at a charity event taking place tomorrow (Sunday).
An auction will mark the end of a six-a-side cricket tournament in memory of a Hatfield teenage sports player who died of a brain tumour in 2005.
The Oliver Mills Trophy will be contested at King George V Playing Fields in WGC by nine teams in the competition, honouring the 18-year-old, from Crawford Road.
Organised by Oli's brother Eddie, the event will also involve a colts match as well as a fun day with entertainment, barbecue and the auction - featuring great prizes like a bat signed by England's Test squad against the West Indies earlier this year, and a framed Freddie Flintoff photo (full list of lots below).
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds will be split between Hatfield Hyde Cricket Club, where Oli used to play and the Teenage Cancer Trust.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
1. Full size cricket bat signed by the England Test side from this year's series against the West Indies
2. Framed and signed photo of Andrew Flintoff playing in a test at Lord's
3. Andy Murray signed tennis shirt
4. Signed Graham Napier cricket bat, celebrating his 16 x sixes in an innings
5. Signed Owais Shah Middlesex top
6. Signed Arsenal football shirt
7. Full set of signed Geri Halliwell children's books
8. A round of golf for three people with the club pro at Mill Green Golf Club
9. Lesbian Vampire Killers poster signed by James Corden and Matthew Horne
10. 2 x tickets to Warhorse in the West End
11. Tour of the Palace Westminster for two people - to include both the House of Lords and Commons
12. Remy Martin fine Champagne cognac