Sign up for Welwyn Garden City's Race for Life
ON the morning of Sunday, June 7, some 2,700 women will 'do something amazing' at Stanborough Park. Now is your chance to sign up to this year's Race for Life and join them on the start line. Entries for the annual Cancer Research UK fundraiser in WGC hav
ON the morning of Sunday, June 7, some 2,700 women will "do something amazing" at Stanborough Park.
Now is your chance to sign up to this year's Race for Life and join them on the start line.
Entries for the annual Cancer Research UK fundraiser in WGC have opened.
And organisers are hoping those taking part will smash through the 2008 fundraising total of �181,666.
You may also want to watch:
You don't need to be a seasoned runner to have a go at the five-kilometre route, either, event spokeswoman Katie McGaw said.
She said: "We hope everyone will accept our invitation to do something amazing by taking part in Race for Life.
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition
"Women of all ages, abilities, shapes and sizes join in. They motivate and inspire each other to complete the 5k course.
"Many simply walk round, chatting and having fun but they all share the wonderful spirit of sisterhood and pride on the day."
If you want to take part, click on the link below to find out more.