Sign up for 24-hour relay for Sport Relief
RESIDENTS are being called upon to run day and night in aid of Sport Relief.
Gosling Sports Park wants you to sign up to its 24-hour non-stop relay challenge – an all-day marathon around the centre’s athletic track.
The challenge starts this Friday at 10am and finishes at 10am on Saturday.
Everyone is welcome, but teams must be prepared to complete the whole 24 hours.
There is a minimum of six people per team, and each person must complete at least 30 minutes on the track.
You may also want to watch:
To register for the event, at the complex near Stanborough, WGC, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return