Sign up for 24-hour relay for Sport Relief
RESIDENTS are being called upon to run day and night in aid of Sport Relief.
Gosling Sports Park wants you to sign up to its 24-hour non-stop relay challenge – an all-day marathon around the centre’s athletic track.
The challenge starts this Friday at 10am and finishes at 10am on Saturday.
Everyone is welcome, but teams must be prepared to complete the whole 24 hours.
There is a minimum of six people per team, and each person must complete at least 30 minutes on the track.
You may also want to watch:
To register for the event, at the complex near Stanborough, WGC, email email@example.com
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire