Sign up for 24-hour relay for Sport Relief
RESIDENTS are being called upon to run day and night in aid of Sport Relief.
Gosling Sports Park wants you to sign up to its 24-hour non-stop relay challenge – an all-day marathon around the centre’s athletic track.
The challenge starts this Friday at 10am and finishes at 10am on Saturday.
Everyone is welcome, but teams must be prepared to complete the whole 24 hours.
There is a minimum of six people per team, and each person must complete at least 30 minutes on the track.
You may also want to watch:
To register for the event, at the complex near Stanborough, WGC, email email@example.com
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed