Shopping spree with the Welwyn Hatfield Times
A RECEPTIONIST became a fashion model for a day after winning an exclusive WHT competition.
Angela Pook, from Sycamore Avenue, Hatfield, won first prize in our �250 shopping spree at the Galleria’s latest outlet store, Alexon.
The mum-of-two was given �125 to spend at the Hatfield shopping centre’s newest shop, which offers up to 50 per cent off on six well-known high street brands – Ann Harvey, Dash, Eastex, Kaliko, Minuet Petite and Alexon.
Angela, 52, chose a number of new outfits, and was happy to model them for the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
“I love shopping at the Galleria, and I was absolutely delighted when I found out I’d won first prize in the Alexon competition,” said Angela, who works as a receptionist at Emcor Engineering Services in Great North Road, Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
“Whether you’re looking for smart, classical tailoring or casual wear, Alexon offers well-known brands at very affordable prices.
“I’m thrilled with the items I won at the competition, and the outfit I’ve chosen will be perfect for family gatherings this summer.”
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
Angela was not the only winner of our competition.
Sara Norwood, from WGC, was picked out of the hat to win second prize – �75 to spend in-store.
And third place went to Rosemary Carter, from Welwyn, who won �50. “It’s absolutely wonderful,” said Rosemary.