Share your memories of Potters Bar Sainsbury's
LOYAL customers to a long-standing supermarket are being encouraged to share their memories of the store as it celebrates a landmark birthday. This year, shopping giant Sainsbury's is celebrating its 140th birthday, and staff at the Potters Bar branch wan
LOYAL customers to a long-standing supermarket are being encouraged to share their memories of the store as it celebrates a landmark birthday.
This year, shopping giant Sainsbury's is celebrating its 140th birthday, and staff at the Potters Bar branch want to hear from customers about their experiences.
You could win a �10 store voucher by sending in your memories of the store, which opened on Darkes Lane back in November 1980.
Glen Sharp, Potters Bar store manager, said: "We're looking for customers and colleagues who have interesting and quirky memories of the store, for example; it would be great to find someone who remembers when the store opened or who has been shopping with us for a particularly long time.
You may also want to watch:
"Better still, if anyone has any Sainsbury's memorabilia which they'd be happy to share with us, we'd love to see anything that's available!"
Sainsbury's Potters Bar will be celebrating the birthday in store over the last bank holiday of May.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
If you have a story to tell about the supermarket, call Emma Morgan on 01707 650814.