Sex Assault Premiership Footballer in court
A PREMIER League footballer who lives in Goffs Oak has appeared in court this morning (Wednesday) charged with attacking a woman in a London nightclub.Marlon King, 28,
A PREMIER League footballer who lives in Goffs Oak has appeared in court this morning (Wednesday) charged with attacking a woman in a London nightclub.
Marlon King, 28, of Briarswood, appeared before City of Westminster magistrates.
The striking ace, currently on loan to Middlesbrough from Wigan Athletic, is alleged to have sexually assaulted and punched a 20-year-old woman in a Soho bar.
King was arrested on December 10 after the alleged incident at the Soho Revue Bar in Brewer Street, central London three days earlier.
You may also want to watch:
He was given unconditional bail.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral