Sex Assault Premiership Footballer in court
A PREMIER League footballer who lives in Goffs Oak has appeared in court this morning (Wednesday) charged with attacking a woman in a London nightclub.Marlon King, 28,
A PREMIER League footballer who lives in Goffs Oak has appeared in court this morning (Wednesday) charged with attacking a woman in a London nightclub.
Marlon King, 28, of Briarswood, appeared before City of Westminster magistrates.
The striking ace, currently on loan to Middlesbrough from Wigan Athletic, is alleged to have sexually assaulted and punched a 20-year-old woman in a Soho bar.
King was arrested on December 10 after the alleged incident at the Soho Revue Bar in Brewer Street, central London three days earlier.
You may also want to watch:
He was given unconditional bail.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day