Send your pumpkin pics to the Welwyn Hatfield Times!
THE Welwyn Hatfield Times is calling on readers to send us photos of their Jack O’Lanterns in time for Halloween.
Editor Terry Mitchinson got in on the act to show you what we are after (and we can confirm he carved it himself) – but can you do better?
Terry’s top tips:
* Scoop out the pumpkin’s seeds
* Draw on your design
You may also want to watch:
* Carefully carve your creation
* Add a tealight to really show off your artwork
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
(Kids ask for help with sharp knives and matches!!)
Send us a photo of you with your pumpkin and we’ll put the best ones in next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times and on our website.
Email your photos before 3pm on Monday to firstname.lastname@example.org