Send your pumpkin pics to the Welwyn Hatfield Times!
THE Welwyn Hatfield Times is calling on readers to send us photos of their Jack O’Lanterns in time for Halloween.
Editor Terry Mitchinson got in on the act to show you what we are after (and we can confirm he carved it himself) – but can you do better?
Terry’s top tips:
* Scoop out the pumpkin’s seeds
* Draw on your design
You may also want to watch:
* Carefully carve your creation
* Add a tealight to really show off your artwork
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
(Kids ask for help with sharp knives and matches!!)
Send us a photo of you with your pumpkin and we’ll put the best ones in next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times and on our website.
Email your photos before 3pm on Monday to email@example.com