Second UFO spotted over Welwyn
DETAILS have emerged of a second UFO sighting over Welwyn in the space of just a fortnight.
A witness, known only as James, spotted the strange object in the skies above the village at about 9.55pm on January 6.
In a report submitted to a paranormal website he wrote: “Whilst waitng (sic) for someone standing pretty much outside my front door, I saw an incredibly large and fast flying object, flying straight in the sky.
“The speed it was travelling was amazing.
“It was like a very big low flying plane, with no sound whatsoever.
You may also want to watch:
“However, theres (sic) no mistaking this for a plane, it was simply too huge and silent, had no lights at all.
“I’m actually surprised I saw it.”
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
He added: “It was like a grey outline, shaped like a roof from a childs (sic). drawing, except with grooves in the bottom – not the greatest description, I know, but the shape was pretty basic.”
The sighting came just days after Christian Joseph clocked a UFO over Lockleys Farm on Christmas Day, see links, right.