Second UFO spotted over Welwyn
DETAILS have emerged of a second UFO sighting over Welwyn in the space of just a fortnight.
A witness, known only as James, spotted the strange object in the skies above the village at about 9.55pm on January 6.
In a report submitted to a paranormal website he wrote: “Whilst waitng (sic) for someone standing pretty much outside my front door, I saw an incredibly large and fast flying object, flying straight in the sky.
“The speed it was travelling was amazing.
“It was like a very big low flying plane, with no sound whatsoever.
You may also want to watch:
“However, theres (sic) no mistaking this for a plane, it was simply too huge and silent, had no lights at all.
“I’m actually surprised I saw it.”
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
He added: “It was like a grey outline, shaped like a roof from a childs (sic). drawing, except with grooves in the bottom – not the greatest description, I know, but the shape was pretty basic.”
The sighting came just days after Christian Joseph clocked a UFO over Lockleys Farm on Christmas Day, see links, right.