Second UFO spotted over Welwyn
DETAILS have emerged of a second UFO sighting over Welwyn in the space of just a fortnight.
A witness, known only as James, spotted the strange object in the skies above the village at about 9.55pm on January 6.
In a report submitted to a paranormal website he wrote: “Whilst waitng (sic) for someone standing pretty much outside my front door, I saw an incredibly large and fast flying object, flying straight in the sky.
“The speed it was travelling was amazing.
“It was like a very big low flying plane, with no sound whatsoever.
You may also want to watch:
“However, theres (sic) no mistaking this for a plane, it was simply too huge and silent, had no lights at all.
“I’m actually surprised I saw it.”
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 7 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
He added: “It was like a grey outline, shaped like a roof from a childs (sic). drawing, except with grooves in the bottom – not the greatest description, I know, but the shape was pretty basic.”
The sighting came just days after Christian Joseph clocked a UFO over Lockleys Farm on Christmas Day, see links, right.