Screaming Banshees come to The Horn
FANS who desire raw and edgy rock music are in for a treat when Libido Banshee come screaming into St Albans. The group are Alex Evans (vocals), Mike Whittle (drums), Connor Jones (guitars), Greg Kemp (bass) and Ryan Taylor (guitars). The five-piece, who
FANS who desire raw and edgy rock music are in for a treat when Libido Banshee come screaming into St Albans.
The group are Alex Evans (vocals), Mike Whittle (drums), Connor Jones (guitars), Greg Kemp (bass) and Ryan Taylor (guitars).
The five-piece, who formed in St Albans in 2007, have played more than 40 shows to date.
Inspired by The Stooges, The Pixies and The Clash among others, Libido Banshee say that their sound is "influenced by many sub-genres of rock, ultimately creating their raw edgy sound".
You may also want to watch:
They were recently mentioned on Steve Lamacq's Radio 1 show as being "one of the big up-and-coming bands coming out of St Albans".
Decide for yourself when Libido Banshee play at The Horn on Friday, March 20. They will be playing alongside headliners Bebop & Rocksteady, The Picadillys and Polly Poison.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
The music starts at 8pm and will be followed by a DJ set at midnight.
Tickets cost �5 on the door.
For more information log on to www.myspace.com/libidobanshee