Screaming Banshees come to The Horn
FANS who desire raw and edgy rock music are in for a treat when Libido Banshee come screaming into St Albans. The group are Alex Evans (vocals), Mike Whittle (drums), Connor Jones (guitars), Greg Kemp (bass) and Ryan Taylor (guitars). The five-piece, who
FANS who desire raw and edgy rock music are in for a treat when Libido Banshee come screaming into St Albans.
The group are Alex Evans (vocals), Mike Whittle (drums), Connor Jones (guitars), Greg Kemp (bass) and Ryan Taylor (guitars).
The five-piece, who formed in St Albans in 2007, have played more than 40 shows to date.
Inspired by The Stooges, The Pixies and The Clash among others, Libido Banshee say that their sound is "influenced by many sub-genres of rock, ultimately creating their raw edgy sound".
They were recently mentioned on Steve Lamacq's Radio 1 show as being "one of the big up-and-coming bands coming out of St Albans".
Decide for yourself when Libido Banshee play at The Horn on Friday, March 20. They will be playing alongside headliners Bebop & Rocksteady, The Picadillys and Polly Poison.
- 1 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 2 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 3 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Officers to tackle Potters Bar Nitrous Oxide sales as part of policing priorities
- 6 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 9 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 Over-55s encouraged to join It’s Never Too Late to be Active campaign
The music starts at 8pm and will be followed by a DJ set at midnight.
Tickets cost �5 on the door.
For more information log on to www.myspace.com/libidobanshee