Scrapyard fire brought under control
A BLAZE which ripped through a car dealership in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday) has been put out.
As reported earlier on www.whtimes24.co.uk, fire crews were called to Rush Green Motors in Langley just after 5am.
Vehicles and other scrap, including tyres, were ablaze.
But a Hertfordshire Constabulary spokeswoman has confirmed the flames have been put out.
She said firefighters remained on the scene to doues the area and keep it from reigniting.
You may also want to watch:
The B656 London Road remains closed to traffic for the rest of the day.
The spokeswoman added it was “too early” to determine whether the blaze was suspicious or not.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog