Saracens to host charity golf day in Welwyn Garden City
CALLING all golfers.
Would you like to pit your skills against some of the county’s finest sportsmen and raise cash for charity, too?
If so, then head down to Mill Green Golf Club in WGC on Friday, July 30, for the first annual Saracens Pro-Am charity golf day.
The event is marking 10 years of the Saracens Sports Foundation, a charity which engages and challenges children and young people to lead an active, healthy and rewarding lifestyle.
The day will see teams of four, to include a Saracens player and a professional golfer, tackle the 18-hole course in Gypsy Lane.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a barbecue, prize-giving and other entertainment.
Saracens Sport Foundation director Gordon Banks said: “This is a unique opportunity to play not only with members of the Saracens squad just a few weeks ahead of the new season, but also to play your round with a professional golfer and see how it should be done!”
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
Tickets cost �150 each.
To book or for more information call Sam Cook on 01707 285026 or email email@example.com