Saracens to host charity golf day in Welwyn Garden City
CALLING all golfers.
Would you like to pit your skills against some of the county’s finest sportsmen and raise cash for charity, too?
If so, then head down to Mill Green Golf Club in WGC on Friday, July 30, for the first annual Saracens Pro-Am charity golf day.
The event is marking 10 years of the Saracens Sports Foundation, a charity which engages and challenges children and young people to lead an active, healthy and rewarding lifestyle.
The day will see teams of four, to include a Saracens player and a professional golfer, tackle the 18-hole course in Gypsy Lane.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a barbecue, prize-giving and other entertainment.
Saracens Sport Foundation director Gordon Banks said: “This is a unique opportunity to play not only with members of the Saracens squad just a few weeks ahead of the new season, but also to play your round with a professional golfer and see how it should be done!”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
Tickets cost �150 each.
To book or for more information call Sam Cook on 01707 285026 or email email@example.com