RSPCA need help finding siblings Jenny and Jessie a home
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life. The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner. Having been abandoned the pair, aged
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life.
The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner.
Having been abandoned the pair, aged seven, had to fend for themselves.
Because of their experience they are a little nervous.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Jenny, a dark, short haired little brindle is very dependent on her sister Jessie, who is long-haired with grey colouring.
"They are friendly little dogs who would suit either an adult home or a family with children of secondary school age."
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 What time will the election results come in?
- 8 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
He added: "Jenny and Jessie enjoy a walk and are good company - they are a lovely pair of dogs who really need a secure and caring home."
If you can offer any of the dogs a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit them at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.