RSPCA need help finding siblings Jenny and Jessie a home
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life. The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner. Having been abandoned the pair, aged
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life.
The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner.
Having been abandoned the pair, aged seven, had to fend for themselves.
Because of their experience they are a little nervous.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Jenny, a dark, short haired little brindle is very dependent on her sister Jessie, who is long-haired with grey colouring.
"They are friendly little dogs who would suit either an adult home or a family with children of secondary school age."
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
He added: "Jenny and Jessie enjoy a walk and are good company - they are a lovely pair of dogs who really need a secure and caring home."
If you can offer any of the dogs a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit them at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.