RSPCA need help finding siblings Jenny and Jessie a home
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life. The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner. Having been abandoned the pair, aged
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life.
The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner.
Having been abandoned the pair, aged seven, had to fend for themselves.
Because of their experience they are a little nervous.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Jenny, a dark, short haired little brindle is very dependent on her sister Jessie, who is long-haired with grey colouring.
"They are friendly little dogs who would suit either an adult home or a family with children of secondary school age."
- 1 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
- 4 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 5 Updated Simply Red set times for Hatfield Park concert
- 6 Jodie Williams defies injury-blighted season to claim Commonwealth bronze
- 7 'Tesco must tackle blight of trolley-dumping in Potters Bar'
- 8 Pictures of Paloma Faith and special guest Sam Ryder at Hatfield Park concert
- 9 Sign of the times: The life of Welwyn Garden City signwriter Arthur Brown
- 10 Champions! Old Owens going up after securing title
He added: "Jenny and Jessie enjoy a walk and are good company - they are a lovely pair of dogs who really need a secure and caring home."
If you can offer any of the dogs a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit them at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.