RSPCA need help finding siblings Jenny and Jessie a home
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life. The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner. Having been abandoned the pair, aged
ABANDONED and in desperate need of a home, Jenny and Jessie need a new start in life.
The female siblings, currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, were deserted by their previous owner.
Having been abandoned the pair, aged seven, had to fend for themselves.
Because of their experience they are a little nervous.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Welwyn & Hatfield Times: "Jenny, a dark, short haired little brindle is very dependent on her sister Jessie, who is long-haired with grey colouring.
"They are friendly little dogs who would suit either an adult home or a family with children of secondary school age."
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
He added: "Jenny and Jessie enjoy a walk and are good company - they are a lovely pair of dogs who really need a secure and caring home."
If you can offer any of the dogs a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit them at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.