RSPCA looking to find Pip and Squeak a home
ABANDONED and left without a family or a home, Pip and Squeak have had a bad start in life. The two female cats have been at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, for over a month now. Both are three months old and are slightly nervous pets, des
ABANDONED and left without a family or a home, Pip and Squeak have had a bad start in life.
The two female cats have been at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, for over a month now.
Both are three months old and are slightly nervous pets, desperately seeking a new home and family.
Pip and Squeak need a home with a calm atmosphere, with understanding owners who will give them plenty of time to settle in and overcome their nervousness.
You may also want to watch:
They would be best suited in a home with children over five years of age.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre said: "They are suitable for a first time owner, but cannot live with dogs, although they would probably be all right with other cats.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
"Given time, they will become a loving, friendly pair of cats."
If you can offer Pip and Squeak a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit the cats at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.