RSPCA looking to find Pip and Squeak a home
ABANDONED and left without a family or a home, Pip and Squeak have had a bad start in life. The two female cats have been at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, for over a month now. Both are three months old and are slightly nervous pets, des
ABANDONED and left without a family or a home, Pip and Squeak have had a bad start in life.
The two female cats have been at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms, for over a month now.
Both are three months old and are slightly nervous pets, desperately seeking a new home and family.
Pip and Squeak need a home with a calm atmosphere, with understanding owners who will give them plenty of time to settle in and overcome their nervousness.
You may also want to watch:
They would be best suited in a home with children over five years of age.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre said: "They are suitable for a first time owner, but cannot live with dogs, although they would probably be all right with other cats.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
"Given time, they will become a loving, friendly pair of cats."
If you can offer Pip and Squeak a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit the cats at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.