RSPCA looking for new homes for bulldog puppies
COCO and Fay are just two of eight American bulldog puppies looking for a new home and family. The pair and their siblings – Frankie, Flower, Freckles, Freddie, Chester and Charlie – were born last November to mum Cleo and dad Humphrey. After months await
COCO and Fay are just two of eight American bulldog puppies looking for a new home and family.
The pair and their siblings - Frankie, Flower, Freckles, Freddie, Chester and Charlie - were born last November to mum Cleo and dad Humphrey.
After months awaiting the outcome of a court case, the puppies - minus Cleo and Humphrey, who have since been re-homed - are currently residing at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the WHT: "They [the pups] have spent their whole lives in kennels and never experienced a normal life.
You may also want to watch:
"Everything will be so new to them, so patience is the keyword for prospective owners."
He added: "They are going to need help with housetraining, and would be best suited in a home with children of secondary school age.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 9 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
"They are gorgeous dogs and really deserve a loving home after their start in life."
If you can offer any of the dogs a new start in life, call the animal care home on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit them at the centre open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.